USDA Forest Service

Geospatial Technology And Applications Center

Is there a mechanism for obtaining a RAVG assessment for a fire that is not yet contained or doesn’t meet the RAVG criteria?

Forest Service units can request non-standard assessments by contacting the RAVG program (see the Contact Us page). Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Jump to Top of Page